Since the release of 8.0.0, the following changes have been made:
- New Product Editor:
- Add support for Japan and UAE to WooPayments. #39431
- WooCommerce Blocks has been updated to 10.9.3.
- There are two new patterns available to use: Featured Products: Fresh & Tasty pattern and Social: Follow us in social media.
- Mini Cart Customization: On WordPress 6.3 or with the latest version of Gutenberg, it is possible to customize Price, Icon, and Counter color.
- For a complete list of the changes, see the release post for 10.8.0 and 10.9.0.
For the complete list, view the changelog in the readme for this release.
Upcoming PHP Requirement Change
While 8.1.0 continues to support PHP 7.3, we want to remind you of an announcement we made recently regarding the upcoming change that will require PHP 7.4 beginning with WooCommerce 8.2.0.
|Template File||GitHub Links|
We’re on track for our planned September 12 release.
|Release Candidate||September 5, 2023|
|Final Release||September 12, 2023|
If you’d like to dive in and help test this new release, our handy WooCommerce Beta Tester plugin allows you to switch between beta versions and release candidates. You can also download the release from WordPress.org.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, please let us know by logging a report in GitHub.