Since the release of 7.9.0-beta.1, the following changes have been made:
- Address an issue with the
product_type_optionsfilter that could affect compatibility with some extensions. #38854
- Add a redirect to the old product editor when the new product editor is used with an unsupported product type. #38745
- Address a compatibility warning with the new product editor. #38835
- Corrected an issue that caused a failure message to appear when product screen loading is interrupted by an unload. #38815
- Fixed a bug that was redirecting back to the start of the Core Profiler when attempting to skip. #38861
- Addressed some styling issues with the Core Profiler. #38872
- Updated from WooCommerce Blocks 10.4.2 to 10.4.4 which includes the following:
- Fix an issue where the Mini Cart Block always showed the price inclusive of tax, regardless of the settings. #9878
- Fix an issue where the Product Block defaults to list view with Gutenberg 16. #9916
- Fix an issue with translations in the Filter by Attribute, Filter by Price, and Filter by Stock Blocks. #9954
For the complete list, view the changelog in the readme for this release.
Actions and Filters
There have not been any new actions or filters added since Beta.1. For the actions and filters added in Beta.1, see the 7.9.0-beta.1 release post.
This release has no database changes.
This release has no template changes.
We’re on track for our planned June 13 release.
|Release Candidate||July 4, 2023|
|Final Release||July 11, 2023|
If you’d like to dive in and help test this new release, our handy WooCommerce Beta Tester plugin allows you to switch between beta versions and release candidates. You can also download the release from WordPress.org.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, please let us know by logging a report in GitHub.