The new Local Pickup
WooCommerce Blocks 9.4.0 comes with the new Local Pickup experience, offer a streamlined, dedicated pickup experience to your customers.
Local Pickups comes with a new shipping method toggle block, and an admin screen to manage locations.
Various other bug fixes, enhancements, and updates to documentation are detailed in the changelog below.
- Product Elements: Change the color of product elements (variations of core blocks) icon blocks to match the color of the core blocks. (8155)
- Added context for aria-label on cart quantity controls. (8099)
- Add Local Pickup shipping method and its blocks. (7433)
- Prevent undefined variable notice on checkout. (8197)
- Allow Slot/Fills in the Cart and Checkout blocks to correctly render in the Block Editor. (8111)
- Attribute, Rating and Stock filters: Dropdown indicator icon display fix. (8080)
- Ensure the filter controls are consistently displayed in the editor. (8079)
- Ensure the Checkout Totals and Checkout Order Summary blocks cannot be removed from the Checkout block. (7873)
- Add Customer Account block name to readme.txt. (8114)
- Update validation messages to reference the name of the invalid field. (8143)
- Update minimum PHP required version to 7.2. (8154)