In this release, we introduce the Cross-Sells Products block! Ever wanted to cross-sell related products right from the Cart block? Now you can!
Go to your products data and add “Cross-sells” products in the 🔗 Linked Products section.
When your customers go to their cart, if they have already selected any item featuring cross-selling products, these will show up right there, ready to purchase!
You can show up to two rows of 3 products. Please try out this new block and let us know what you think!
On top of that, we are continuing to work on bug fixes, UX improvements for both merchants and developers and ensuring better and better compatibility with WooPay.
- Create Cross-Sells product list for showing the Cross-Sells products on the Cart block. (6645)
- Fix a bug with the product details block. (7191)
- Fix: Ensure that the Express Payment block is not cut off when selecting the Checkout block in the editor. (7152)
- Make chevron clickable in Filter by Product block input. (7139)
- Fix: Inner blocks control position for Cart Block. (6973)
- Enabled HTML rendering within notices for checkout. (6800)
- Fix: Render HTML elements on Cart and Checkout blocks when using the woocommerce_shipping_package_name filter. (7147)
- Remove unused CSS selectors from Filter blocks. (7150)