We’re excited to announce that the first release candidate for WooCommerce 6.6 is now available. We are currently on track for our planned June 14, 2022 release date.
Since the beta release, the following changes have been made:
- WooCommerce Blocks: We’ve updated Blocks to version 7.6.0. See the release notes for 7.5.0 and 7.6.0 for all included changes. [#32940]
- Sample Products: Add a confirmation dialog before loading sample products. [#33171]
- Minimum WP Version: Now that WordPress 6.0 has been released, the minimum WP version has been updated to 5.8. [#33194]
- Dashboard and Analytics: Fix an issue with the dashboard and analytics that was causing crashes when certain timezone settings were applied. [#33206]
- WooCommerce Admin Translations: Fix an issue that was causing some translations in WooCommerce Admin to be missing. [#33226]
- Product Tasks: Fix an issue where clicking on the edge of a product task card was unresponsive. [#33235]
- Setup Task List: Fix an issue where the button to show the task list after completion was not functional. [#33238]
If you’d like to dive in and help test this new release, our handy WooCommerce Beta Tester plugin allows you to switch between beta versions and release candidates. You can also download the release from WordPress.org.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, please let us know by logging a report in GitHub.