Greetings all! WooCommerce 3.6 RC2 was released last week, and since then a few small bugs have been discovered. Also with the security updates released in 3.5.8 today – we wanted to bundle up one last Release Candidate prior to the official planned launch of WooCommerce 3.6 tomorrow – April 17th.
In addition to the security fixes in 3.5.8 – the following items have changed since RC2:
- Fix: Product search may fail to return valid results when using the ‘include’ flag to search within a limited set. #23246 Props @franticpsyx
- Dev: Update Action Scheduler library to
2.2.4#23306 Props @JPry
- Fix: Logic in link all variations #23304
- Fix: Remove total revenue from usage tracking #23302
- Fix: error in
- A11y: Change aria-labelledby to aria-label on quantity input #23186 Props @zacchaeusluke
- A11y: Updates to labels in checkout #23303 Props @pojke
- Fix: Replace
update_term_meta#23308 Props @webdados
Since 3.6 is now in release candidate stage, only bug fixes will be made. No other changes should take place.
Think you’ve found a bug? Please post in detail to Github.
Developers, 3.6 is a minor release, so it should be fully backwards compatible. Despite this, it’s still a good idea to test your plugins and themes and help us catch any issues we may have missed before the final release.