It’s time for our 4th dev chat, if you missed something in the last one, you can recap our summary here.
The next chat will be on May 23rd at 16:00 UTC in the #core channel of the WooCommerce Community Slack. If you don’t already have access to the group, you can request an invite at the bottom of the WooCommerce developers page.
Here is the agenda:
- We have a product exporter branch which can be tested
- Order search helpers are ready for feedback – we have a wiki entry here for usage.
- Should we remove ID based searches e.g. in customer search boxes?
- How to deal with https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/14775
- Parent stock handling https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/14880#issuecomment-302801079
- Anything else? Contribution ideas, projects, & thoughts.
If you have anything to propose for the agenda or related to the above, please leave a comment below.
See you there!