The release candidate for WooCommerce 2.5 is now available.
RC means we think we’re done, but with thousands of users and hundreds of plugins and themes with WooCommerce support, it’s possible we’ve missed something. We hope to ship WooCommerce 2.5.0 on Monday, January 18, but we need your help to get there.
If you haven’t tested WC 2.5 yet, now is the time!
We’ve made ~100 changes since release beta 3 three weeks ago. Mostly small fixes, including:
- Correcting Malaysian states.
- Filtering non-images out of product image galleries.
- Moved terms checkboxes logically before place order buttons.
- Fixed sanitization of shipping tax class names.
- Tweaked save logic for variable products.
- Correctly hide attributes from quick edit.
- Fixed some wc_var_price transient issues.
Think you’ve found a bug? Please post in detail to Github.
Developers, please test your plugins and themes against WooCommerce 2.5 before next week. If you find compatibility problems, we never want to break things, so please be sure to post to Github so we can figure those out before the final release.
Translators, it is important than we translate 100% of the WooCommerce 2.5 strings so translations are downloaded automatically on update. Your help is most welcome! See more in Time to start translating WooCommerce 2.5.