The WooCommerce 3.0.9 fix release is now available. You can download it from WordPress.org or as an automatic update in your administration panel.
~34 commits made it into this fix release. The full changelog is below.
* Fix - Exclude sale products from category checks if coupon is not valid for sale products in coupon class.
* Fix - Fix missing states in state field when selected country differs from checkout data. Required template modification.
* Fix - Updated
woocommerce_email_actions to send email when order status changes from processing to cancelled.
* Fix - Fix undefined variables in terms and legacy order API endpoints.
* Fix - Correctly update variation outofstock term on save.
* Fix - Add a nonce and confirmation message for logging out via the customer my account page.
* Fix - Allow setting grouped_products via the API.
* Fix - Prevent edge case errors in
* Fix - Remove extra escaping to fix saving of special characters in attribute terms.
* Fix - Stricter shipping method matching in COD to prevent conflicts.
* Fix - Recalculate totals after local pickup selection so taxes are recalculated.
* Fix - Add missing nonce to product sales report.
* Fix - Fix webhook save actions and ping the URL to test only once.
* Fix - Fix issue with CLI IDs which overlap with actual data.
* Fix - Normalise emails in coupons so lower/upper case is ignored.
* Fix - Added background color to
x button in product gallery edit box.
* Dev - Renamed
woocommerce_credit_card_type_labels filter from
If you spot any further issues, please report them to us in detail on GitHub so the development team can review – comments on this post are closed.